Significant amendments to the B-BBEE Codes
|Amendments to the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice (“B-BBEE Codes”) become effective from 1 December 2019.
These changes are significant and will impact your B-BBEE planning from November 2019. All companies that are verified after 1 December 2019 will be affected.
This webinar will address the following:
- Application of flow through principle to Qualifying Small Enterprises and Exempted Micro Enterprises
- Eligibility of Joint Venture B-BBEE Certificates
- Clarity on subminimum for priority elements
- Introduction of bursary spend
- Bonus points under Skills Development
- Additional points under Preferential Procurement
- Y.E.S Initiative
About the presenters
Jackie is a Director at RSM South Africa. She has experience in accounting and consulting services for a wide range of small to medium sized businesses in a variety of different industries. She is a key member of the B-BBEE consulting team and advises clients on legislation and compliance matters.
Edson is a B-BBEE Consultant at RSM South Africa. He has extensive knowledge on B-BBEE and the implications and effects of the old and new Codes. He currently advises clients on numerous aspects of B-BBEE legislation and compliance.
Friday 15 November
09h00 – 09h30
Click here to register
For queries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org